Monday, May 17, 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself!

Hey there fellow bloggists, bloggees and or bloggers (they may very well be the wrong terms but I will run with them!). I will openly admit that I am a blog virgin and have only recently (over the last few months!) started my journey into the realm of blogs. In doing this I have found myself sitting at the computer getting completely lost in this new world like Jake from Avatar!! So I thought I would give it a go and use it to pass on my thoughts and wisdom (there will be so many more thoughts than wisdom!)

I am a mother of 3 kidlinks, two girls kidlinks whom of which are at school and are SOOO much smarter than me! (but also absolutely adorable!) and my little boy kidlink who is 18 months old. I am blessed to be lucky enough to stay at home thanks to my hard working husband Gungadin! My passions are sewing and cooking and good tunes! I have sewn on and off since high school and get such a buzz out of creating something with my own hands. I have also over the last year discovered a hot glue gun! I love cooking and do it with cups and tablespoons chock a block full of passion! Doing all this while listening to artists from Cat Stevens to Pearl Jam.

Anyways that's enough for the very first post me thinks and I hope to run into loads of interesting people out there in blogworld!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland pretty lady :D I wanted to be your very first comment!!

    ReplyDelete